Terms and Conditions
Gray Line Iceland accepts the following methods of payments.
Credit cards from Mastercard, Visa and American Express. There is no charge or service fee for processing credit card payments when tours or services are purchased on our websites grayline.is or www.airportexpress.is
Credit cards from Mastercard, Visa, American Express.
Credit cards from Mastercard, Visa, American Express. Payment will be listed as Gray Line Iceland on the credit or debit card statement.
All cancellations must be made in writing and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is not possible for you to cancel via email, please contact us by phone (+354 540 1313). Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to tour departure will be charged in full.
Please note that other cancellation policies may apply if you have made your reservation through a third party.
Tours purchased through www.grayline.is or www.airportexpress.is are refunded when requested at least 24 hours prior to departure. No refunds are available once a tour or service has started. For tours purchased through travel agencies, please take your original voucher to the travel agency and they will issue a full refund when they have confirmed the tour cancellation with Gray Line Iceland.
While Gray Line Iceland strives to provide accurate information this website may contain inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information. Gray Line Iceland takes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the website, and makes no commitment to update such information.
Gray Line Iceland shall not be liable for any damages relating to the use of, or reliance upon, the website or such information, features, material or services.
By visiting the website of Gray Line Iceland you accept following the basic rules of conduct below and all applicable laws.
Visiting www.grayline.is/www.airportexpress.is you promise not to:
- Use any information on the website for any commercial purposes without expressed authorization by Gray Line Iceland.
- Send any kind of bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, email, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort or other solicitation to any person through the use of the website
- Search, mine or link any data or information to or through the website without consent and authorization of Gray Line Iceland.
- Adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud users or Gray Line Iceland.
- Collect or store personally identifiable information about any other individual on the website.
- Threaten or abuse people using the website or otherwise stalk, repeatedly contact or harass users.
- Interrupt users of the website or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects their use and experience of the website.
- Post any kind of hateful, vulgar or obscene content or information that can bee seen as distasteful, offensive or defamatory or invades another person's privacy or proprietary rights.
- Impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with Gray Line Iceland.
- Post content that contains any kind of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer software or program designed to interrupt the website, proper functioning of any software, hardware, equipment or materials used in connection with the website or the ability of users to enjoy the website.
- Violating any of the guidelines set forth above, or any other aspect of these Terms & Conditions will result in termination of your rights to use the website without notice.
GRAY LINE ICELAND
Gray Line Iceland
ID 571292 2979